- Drilling, Workover & Completion Chemicals
- Production & water Flooding Chemicals
- Transportation Chemicals
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (LV) - Deva CMC (LV)
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (HV) - Deva CMC (HV)
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (EHV) - Deva CMC (EHV)
- Polyanionic Cellulose Polymer (Regular) - DEVA PAC - REG
- Polyanionic Cellulose Polymer (LV) - DEVA PAC - LO
- Drilling Detergent - DEVA DET
- Freshwater Emulsifier - DEVA MUL - FW
- Foming Agent - DEVA FOM
- Defoamer - DEVA - DFOMX
- Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose - Devasol - 300
Freshwater Emulsifier - DEVA MUL - FW
DEVAMUL-FW is designed for optimum performance in water base muds. DEVAMUL-FW produces an Oil in water emulsion when added to an Oil/ Water mixture, where the water may be fresh water or brine.
The resultant emulsion is stable in the presence of all the normal mud additives and extraneous contaminants.
- Excellent Hole Conditions.
- Low bit costs
- Easy Mud control
- Fast Penetration rates.
- Reduced Rig wear.
|Specific gravity||1.0 – 1.07|
|Solubility in water||Soluble in all proportions|
Health and Safety
DEVAMUL-FW is considered to be Non – hazardous, however, due care should be taken to avoid contamination of skin and eyese.
For eye contact – irrigate with copious quantities of water for 15 minutes.
For skin contact – wash with soap and water. Launder clothing prior to re-use.
Customers are urged to ensure that the products are entirely suitable for their own purposes. Deva Drill Tech can frequently help in these technical matters, if required.
DEVAMUL-FW is normally packed in 200 liter drums.
DEVAMUL-FW dose not need any special equipment. Almost any type of water together with almost any type of low viscosity oil will yield a good mud base. The normal dosage is about 1-2 gallons per barrel.
- Need Help?