- Drilling, Workover & Completion Chemicals
- Production & water Flooding Chemicals
- Transportation Chemicals
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (LV) - Deva CMC (LV)
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (HV) - Deva CMC (HV)
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (EHV) - Deva CMC (EHV)
- Polyanionic Cellulose Polymer (Regular) - DEVA PAC - REG
- Polyanionic Cellulose Polymer (LV) - DEVA PAC - LO
- Drilling Detergent - DEVA DET
- Freshwater Emulsifier - DEVA MUL - FW
- Foming Agent - DEVA FOM
- Defoamer - DEVA - DFOMX
- Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose - Devasol - 300
Foming Agent - DEVA FOM
DEVA – FOM is a water soluble product formulated to be especially effective in fresh water.
DEVA – FOM is used in stiff foam and mud misting operation. It is useful in drilling unstable formulations, large diameter holes and in low circulation conditions. In a wide range of varying drilling conditions it produces high quality foam.
DEVA – FOM also reduces sticking tendency of wet clays.
Concentrations of DEVA – FOM used vary from 0.5 to 2% by volume.
For mist drying, typical treatment levels are 5-10 litre of DEVA – FOM in 1 m³ of water.
In stiff foam 5-20 m1 of DEVA – FOM in 1 m³ of mud slurry are used.
|Specific Gravity||Approx.. 1.03|
|pH 1% solution||7 - 8|
Health and Safety
Detailed information on handling and eventual precautions to be observed in the use of the product can be found in our relevant Health and safety Information Sheet.
55 US gall. Non-returnable iron drums.
Dimensions: 60 X 90 cms.
Customers are urged to ensure that the products are entirely suitable for their own purposes. Deva Drill Tech can frequently help in these technical matters, if required.
- Need Help?