- Drilling, Workover & Completion Chemicals
- Production & water Flooding Chemicals
- Transportation Chemicals
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (LV) - Deva CMC (LV)
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (HV) - Deva CMC (HV)
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (EHV) - Deva CMC (EHV)
- Polyanionic Cellulose Polymer (Regular) - DEVA PAC - REG
- Polyanionic Cellulose Polymer (LV) - DEVA PAC - LO
- Drilling Detergent - DEVA DET
- Freshwater Emulsifier - DEVA MUL - FW
- Foming Agent - DEVA FOM
- Defoamer - DEVA - DFOMX
- Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose - Devasol - 300
Defoamer - DEVA - DFOMX
DEVA – DFOMX is a general purpose silicone based defoaming agent.
DEVA – DFOMX is effective in all water based fluids, It has been studied to obtain the balanced dispersibility in drilling fluids thus allowing high effectiveness at very low damage. It can be used at any temperature, pH and viscosity of the drilling fluid.
The recommended dosage and treatment frequency will depend on the severity of foaming.
However as a guideline, concentrations in the range of 0.28 -1.53 kg/m³ (0.1-0.5 ppb) will be effective in most of cases.
|Specific Gravity||Approx. 1.0|
Health and Safety
Detailed information on handling and eventual precautions to be observed in the use of the product can be found in our relevant Health and safety Information Sheet.
55 US gall. Non-returnable iron drums.
Dimensions: 60 X 90 cms.
Customers are urged to ensure that the products are entirely suitable for their own purposes. Deva Drill Tech can frequently help in these technical matters, if required.
- Need Help?